Sunday 30 March 2014

Hiking (and a quick catch up!)

It's been such a long time since I last wrote in my Korea blog and such a lot has happened! To keep it short (super duper short in fact) I've had a trip to Thailand, finished the Autumn semester, had a long Australia trip over the Christmas hols, gotten back to Korea, started the Spring semester, had a couple of Seoul trips and made loads of new friends!

To make that paragraph more interesting here are a few pictures:

Bangkok, Thailand

Bondi Beach, Australia
On the way to Seoul!

Back to now! Yesterday I went on a lovely hike through the countryside behind the campus with a couple of friends. Spring is definitely in the air, the weather was warm and sunny with a slight breeze, in other words it was perfect! The blossoms were coming out on the trees and I even had to take off my jumper!

We set off a bit too late in the day to make it the whole way up the mountain (my love of Sunday lie ins is to blame for that!), but I had a really lovely day and want to do it again! Hopefully next time I'll listen to my alarm clock...







Until next time!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment